Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Am Soooo Hungry!

I'm going to go eat some food and not gain 100 pounds. I've only had coffee today because I had to get up at six and grade papers and so I did that and then I went and taught class and I was soooo giddy from all the coffee that we only talked about things like Arnold Schwartzenegger (I don't know how to spell that) and steroids and then I let the students out early and now I'm doing this.

I'm so excited though, because I finally finished grading papers and now I can go home and watch Arrested Development and not do anything school related! Maybe that's what makes all of this worth it . . . the times when you finally don't have to grade papers. Until the next time, but I don't want to think about that.

This guy just walked by and he was saying, "Dude, your teammates totally tried to stab you in the back, man!" It took me about five, literally five, minutes to type that because I'm so hungry and my fingers aren't working right and I had to go back and fix the millions of little typos I made.

I wish I had something interesting to say, but I don't. Nothing at all. But I feel interesting. I think it's because I am soooo tired and sooo hungry and I've had sooo much coffee. I think my stomach is starting to eat itself.

I have this stupid habit where I twirl my hair around my fingers while I read. I just read over this to see if I missed any glaring typos and I caught myself doing it. Boo on me. I think I'll probably go to Taco Bell.

4 Comments:

Blogger Traever Guingrich said...

i also suffer from mishapen head syndrome. along with my big eyeballs and long skinny neck, i look like a complete freak with a shaved head. other than that, i'm gorgeous.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Jonathan E. said...

I am just damn good looking.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Booder said...

misshapen people rule jonAthan.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Elise said...

Hey Manda! So anyway I have been reading your blog and just want to say, I love it! As a sidenote, call me next time you come Home, I want to get together for games!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home